Buddhism is one of the oldest and most adaptable world religion. The wisdom of its philosophy is easy to understand , it is enough to choose postulates closest for you. We have stopped at 20 most important lessons of this religion that will change your life in better way.
1.Happiness is inside us. All our life we are looking for happiness in the world, we spend time and energy to find it in the approval of others, on consolation from the outside. Sooner or later we all come to the understanding that we are looking in the wrong place. Look inside yourself. We already have everything for happiness. We just don’t use it.
2. Be grateful. For everything. For good and for bad. Good makes us happy and bad makes us wise because it gives us experience. “Pleasure and pain are part of our journey” says Buddhism religion.
3. Celebrate your victories. Don’t take for granted everything that happens to you. Every success is important — even the smallest one
4. Every person appears in our life with some purpose. No one is random. It is up to us to decide whether to learn from him or reject him.
5. Believe. Just know that in the most difficult times the universe will help you.
6.Don’t take it too personally. Someday you will regret that you suffered because it was not worth your tears. Other people’s actions are a reflection of what is happening in their personal lives. It has nothing to do with you. Happy people don’t hurt other people. The one who hurts you is deeply unhappy. You have nothing to do with it.
7. Nature heals. Walking in the fresh air, the view of beautiful scenery, the sound of water, the warmth of the sun- sometimes it helps better than any doctor. Get energy from the world and nature
8. Understanding the problem is half the solution. To heal, you need to understand and accept your fears and weaknesses, and send a light to them. The only way to get rid of them is to go through them. Sometimes it hurts to face the truth. But it helps
9. Perfectionism is an illusion. Relax. Allow yourself to make mistakes and try to be happy regardless of the result.
10. The world around is a mirror. What we love in others is a reflection of what we love in ourselves. What upsets us in others is an indicator of what we need to pay attention to in ourselves.
11.Forgive. First of all it is necessary for you, not to the one who offended you. By forgiving, you gain the peace and freedom you deserve.
12. Once you become sincere, everything will change. Listen to yourself. What do you really want? Often the most difficult thing is to answer this question honestly.
13. Surround yourself with people who love and support you and answer them back. Life is too short to spend it on those who do not believe in you and only criticize you
14. The more you give, the more you get. It’s karma. Share wisdom, love, talent. Share easily and do not regret.
15. Say “Yes!” to everything that makes you happy. Say “No” to everything that annoys you. Time is the most valuable resource in our life.Spend it wisely.
So there were several parts of Buddhism philosophy.Yes, these thing may seem obvious, however, we still do not follow it. I do not know why does it happen. But trust me as soon as you start living following these rules you will feel yourself much better. Be happy and stay healthy and beautiful!
Recommended article: Recipe for Happiness: What should I do?